Bit8, is considered among the top most innovative gaming platforms in the Gaming industry. We been nominated for a slate of awards, such as ‘Best Software Platform’ by EGR and ‘Innovator of the Year’ at the iGaming Awards of 2014, in London. Our Company has also won the ‘Software Rising Star of the Year’ of 2014 by EGR.
Our platform services a wide spectrum of operators ranging from start-up clients to some of the top operators in the world.
We are around 70 employees based in Malta and abroad, growing exponentially across multiple roles and skillsets, with operations growing into over 50 countries.
Bit8 is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group!
Intralot is a leading gaming solutions supplier and operator, established in 1992, active in 55 regulated jurisdictions around the globe. In 2016, the Intralot Group had a €1.32 billion turnover with a global workforce of approximately 5,300 employees. The Group has also been awarded with the prestigious WLA Responsible Gaming Framework Certification by the World Lottery Association (WLA) for the global lottery operations. The vision of the Intralot Group, is to be a multinational corporation in the Gaming Industry that creates and offers superior products and services, securing sustainable value creation.
At Bit8, we are looking to recruit top players in their respective fields; stars who do not shy away from innovating, and taking bold steps with those ideas to see them realized!
In our team, you will work hard and have fun doing it! Employees are given the required space to thrive, build, experiment, and contribute across a number of product features and modules. At Bit8, careers come with great perks! Are you up for the challenge?
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our new System Administrator, you will oversee several important tasks, like the following:
- Server Installation, Maintenance and Configuration using Windows Server 2018 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
- Configuration of VPN, Firewall, PFSense, Load Balancers, Routers, Switches, DHCP and Active Directory and other network equipment
- Designing and Implementing High Available, Scalable, Secure and Resilient Network Setups (Cisco)
- VoIP installation and maintenance (3CV) with DDI
- End User Support, Network Printers Setup and Maintenance
- Active Directory Design, Setup and Maintenance with Failover
- Exchange Design and Implementation with Load Balancing and Failover (Exchange 2010, 203) and Office 365 Setup
- Site to Site and Client VPN Design and Configuration (Cisco and Mikrotik)
- Enterprise Infrastructure Monitoring with Nagios, Nagios, PNP for Nagios and New Relic
- Gaming Platform Servers, Network and Security Installations (Cisco, Barracuda, Dell, HP)
- Server Room Design and Implementation
- UPS and Generators Setup and Monitoring (APC)
- Linux Server Administration and Configuration (CentOS)
- High Availability SAN and NAS installation and configuration
- Backup Systems (Veeam Backup and Altaro)
- HyperV Design, Setup and Configurations (Windows Server 2008 R2 – 2012 R2 including HperV Core), Standalone and Failover Clustering
- VMware ESXi and vSphere Design, Setup and Configuration
- Making use of Documentation and Ticketing Systems
- MySQL and MySQL Enterprise Setup with Replication, Failover Clustering
- Administration, Monitoring and Security
SECONDARY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Enjoys working in teams
- Comfortable in handling ad-hoc requests and eager to learn new technologies
- Customer centric. Pre-empts and understands customers’ needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivation and good communication
- Specific experience as well as certification of Microsoft Office 365: i.e. MCSA 365, SharePoint and other similar related certification
- Minimum of 5 years technical experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience, or combination.